Features of the space
- A white interior full of texture and natural light
- Exposed white brick walls
- A beautiful built-in bar that is a focal point of the space
- Expansive front windows
- 8' x 10' historic skylight
- 15-foot-high beadboard ceiling
- Custom statement doors, black with brass hardware
- Industrial-style glass and steel door & window feature
- The Skylight Room is the perfect setting for a beautiful indoor ceremony year-round, filled with natural light.
- For weddings, the Skylight Room is intended as a dedicated ceremony space that can smoothly transition to the dancing and entertainment later, after the dinner reception in the main open area. The guests can enjoy a seamless transition to the adjacent outdoor courtyard space through a beautiful custom-designed glass door system for cocktail hour and later during the reception.
- As a year-round venue, clients always have the peace of mind knowing that inclement weather will not impact their special day as an outdoor location would - there is no need for a rain plan at One Eleven East.
- "Start with a beautiful canvas. When you begin the design process with a naturally well-appointed space, it will require less fuss (and less funds) to make it gorgeous."
- One Eleven East is ideal for intimate weddings of 150 guests + less
- 150 sit comfortably dinner-style in the main open area
- 100 sit comfortably dinner-style (or 150 ceremony-style) in the Skylight Room
- 250 max capacity, cocktail-style
The first floor
- The main open area
- The bar area
- Catering prep kitchen, separate vendor access at the rear of the property, two restrooms
- The Skylight Room
- Outdoor courtyard
The second floor loft
- A balcony
- Two private furnished suites
Highlights of the space
- A 16-foot-long custom-built bar that is counter-height and functions as both a bar and a buffet, to meet the needs of the event; the bar is set in a beautiful arch and truly is a focal point of the event space
- A balcony that overlooks the entire main area
- Two private suites on the second level are furnished, both which have their own on-suite baths; one suite includes a 12-foot-long vanity counter, which is perfect for the bridal party; the other room is the ideal groom’s suite that is furnished with a flat-screen TV
- A catering prep kitchen that includes a refrigerator with freezer drawer, sink, microwave and counter space
- The Skylight Room features an 8-foot by 10-foot skylight that is original to the building, ideal for the dedicated ceremony space for weddings, transitioning to the dancing and entertainment
- The outdoor courtyard features thoughtful year-round landscaping and charming festoon string lights